Talent Symposium Midwest
Join Us: Midwest Conference July 9-10
The Talent Symposium Series is coming to Indianapolis this summer. This event is a great opportunity to expand your network, discover industry insights, get actionable advice, and gain further expertise in leveraging HealthcareSource Solutions — all for only $199 per attendee!
About the Event Location
Talent Symposium Midwest will be taking place at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown Union Station, which takes great pride in providing a hotel that works for the business, leisure, and transient traveler. Located in Downtown Indianapolis, the location is perfect for corporate travel, offering high-speed internet connectivity, fine food options, contemporary and luxurious meeting and event spaces, and plush rooms and top amenities.
Built in the historic train shed of Union Station, the hotel offers a variety of exclusive room and suite styles, along with unique train car rooms, which add to the memorable lodging experience. With guests always in mind, the hotel offers tailored amenities designed to help guests stay connected and rejuvenated after a long day of work or exploration throughout the city. Featuring business-ready services, including a 24/7 business center, and complimentary wireless internet access, the Crowne Plaza ensures you’ll have everything you need for a stress-free stay.
Suggested check-in: 7/9/19
Suggested checkout: 7/10/19
Book your room today! Special group rate of $199 (plus tax) per night is available on a limited basis only. To book your room today, please call 317-631-2221. (Be sure to mention HealthcareSource or Talent Symposium to be eligible for the discounted group rate.)
We know you understand the value in joining us for Talent Symposium and getting two days filled with peer networking, expert insights, and actionable takeaways you can implement right away, but your boss may need a little more convincing. These resources can help:
Pay by Credit Card: For attendees paying by credit card, your card will be charged immediately upon registration; please keep your confirmation email as your receipt. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted.
Pay by Check: For attendees paying by check, your check must be received within 10 days of the start of the event to secure your registration for Talent Symposium 2019.
Please make checks payable to HealthcareSource, Inc. and include your organization name and registration number on your check.
Mail checks and invoice to:
Attention: Melissa Silver — HealthcareSource Talent Symposium 2019
100 Sylvan Road, Suite 100
Woburn, MA 01801
STANDARD REGISTRATION - SINGLE TICKET
Standard Registration Fee: $199.00
*Please note: Registrants with a billing address in the state of Washington are subject to a 1.5% sales tax.
- Requests for cancellations will be honored, less a $50 per person processing fee, if cancellation is received in writing 10 days prior to the start of the event.
- Absolutely NO refunds will be given for cancellations within 9 days of the start of the event, and organizations are liable for the entire fee.
- No cancellations will be accepted over the phone, and no refunds will be given for "no shows."
- Substitutions may be made within the same organization upon notifying HealthcareSource in writing via email.
- All refund requests or substitution requests must be made in writing and sent via email to Melissa Silver (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be honored according to the refund policies above.